Zagornov Maksim Aleksandrovich
Director of the MKS Group of Companies
- President of the Russian Association of Distributed Power Generation
- Member of the General Council of the all-Russian public organization «Business Russia»
- Business ambassador of the «Business Russia» in the United Arab Emirates
- Assistant to the First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Power of Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- The business ombudsman on power and natural monopolies in Chelyabinsk region
- Organizer of the International award «Distributed Power Generation — Great Achievements»
Born on June 8, 1973 in the city of Tashkent.
1996 – graduated from aerospace faculty of the South Ural State University in Chelyabinsk.
2002 – developed and put in production the reagentless magnetic water treatment unit during postgraduate study in the Tomsk Polytechnic University (Nuclear and Thermal Power Stations department). The device was implemented at 28 enterprises in Russia and in the United Arab Emirates.
2009 – established the MKS Group of Companies – the engineering enterprise which main activity is turnkey power objects construction. The company projects, builds and operates gas-piston power plants (mini-thermal power plant). Today it is one of the industry leaders in Russia. In 15 years the company has constructed over 53 mini-MPP's in seven regions of the Russian Federation and also abroad. Today the total amount of the implemented energy projects is 244 MW. The company has the representative offices in 7 cities of Russia and abroad: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Chelyabinsk, Samara, Dubai (UAE), Munich (Germany), Nur-Sultan (Kazakhstan), having rightfully secured the status of an industrial corporation of federal importance.
Being aimed to constructive dialogue with all interested parties and the balanced development of the distributed generation market Maksim Zagornov establishes a non-profit union – Distributed Power Generation Association. Today, the Association unites the potential of the leading enterprises and organizations of the country: power equipment manufacturers, network, generating and marketing companies, fuel resources suppliers, project, installation organizations, as well as investors, representatives of financial institutions, regional and federal authorities and of the business community.
Maksim Zagornov constantly interacts with representatives of public authorities. In 2015 he entered the Advisory council of the Russian State Duma Committee on economic policy, innovative development and business. On a voluntary basis he became the assistant of the First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Energy Committee Sergey Esyakov. Took active part in this committee work, advanced with the legislative initiatives, including the corrections draft to Federal Law No. 35-FZ «On power industry» and the sentence to legislatively fix the concept «the distributed and minor generation object».
Maksim Zagornov also works actively within the framework of public business associations. He is a member of the General Council of the All-Russian Public Organization «Business Russia», Business Ambassador of the organization to the United Arab Emirates. A number of initiatives on development of industry regulations, interaction with monopolies and supervisory bodies were adopted by the «Business Russia» President A.E. Repik and communicated in the form of proposals to the Government of the Russian Federation. In 2019, the initiative group led by Maksim Zagornov gave a negative expert assessment of the draft law on a fee introduction for reserved electric power, thus «freezing» the acceptation of the disputed initiative. In April 2020 he was appointed to the position of Chairman of the Subcommittee on Distributed Power Generation of the «Business Russia» Energy Committee.
In order to stimulate the development of the distributed power generation industry, intensify interregional and international cooperation, in 2013 Maksim Zagornov established the International Award «Distributed Power Generation - Great Achievements». Today it is the unique award, given to companies and organizations, that achieved significant goals in the sector of distributed power generation and alternative energy in Russia and abroad. The project is implemented with the support of the Energy Committee of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation and the All Russia public organization «Business Russia».
Throughout his professional and social activities Maksim Zagornov was repeatedly awarded certificates and letters of gratitude from the Energy Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, All Russia public organization «Business Russia», Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, Government of the Chelyabinsk region.
2011 – became the winner in the nomination «Startup of the Year» of the annual Award «Results of the Year of the Urals and Siberia». In 2014 he was awarded the gold sign NB for his contribution to the development of strategic business directions, for his actions that positively change the business environment.
2014 – became the winner in the nomination «Strategy of the Year» of the annual Award «Results of the Year of the Urals and Siberia».
2016 – according to the popular vote results, he won the first online award «Man of the Year» in the nomination «Businessman of the Year».
2019 – Maksim Zagornov received the gratitude from the Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation Alexander V. Novak for his great personal contribution to the development of the fuel and energy complex of the Russian Federation, from the «Business Russia» Chairman A.E. Repik for his contribution to the development of cooperation with the Gulf countries. He became a finalist of the All-Russian contest «People of Business» in the nomination «Industry Driver» (2nd place), winner of the International Award named after Sergei Yu. Vitte for outstanding contribution to the development of the national market of distributed power generation and energy-efficient construction.
He is one of the recognized experts of the distributed power generation industry in Russia, the analytical materials speaker for the «Expert», «Turbines and Diesels» journals, editions «Kommersant», «Argumenty i Fakty», «Komsomolskaya Pravda», «Power and Industry of Russia» and others.
Married. Rises up the daughter and the son.
Zagornova Victoria Yurievna
The deputy director of the MKS Group of Companies on economy and finance
- Vice president of the Russian Association of Distributed Power Generation
- The Public council secretary at the Ministry of Economic Development of the Chelyabinsk region
- Graduated from the «Financial management» faculty of the Moscow financial and industrial university «Synergy»
- Graduated from the «Law» faculty of the South Ural State University
- Graduated from the «International business» faculty of the Tomsk State University
- Initiator of an annual charitable marathon «Energy of Kindness» at correctional boarding school No. 9 of Chelyabinsk
Yaroslavov Vladimir Andreevich
The deputy director of the MKS Group of Companies on commercial affairs
- Graduated from the Instrumentation Engineering Faculty of the South Ural State University on «Operation and informatics in technical systems»
- Graduated from the Higher school of business of the South Ural State University
- Underwent the certified training in programs: «Information Technologies in Business», «Telephone Negotiations», «Focus on Sales», «Effective Negotiations», «Complex Transport decisions», «Allison transmission», «Automatic Transmissions Allison», «Principled Negotiations», «Training Electric Power Sales Professional», «Training Caterpillar Sales Professional», «Training Caterpillar CG series», «Training Caterpillar Gas Compression engines», «Training Caterpillar Gas and Diesel engines» etc.