The MKS Group of Companies is an official dealer and service-partner of MWM – one of the leading brands in the sphere the cogeneration installations of autonomous power supply production. From 2017 to 2019 the MKS Group of Companies is a No.1 dealer in Russia following the results of MWM engines sales.
An official dealer
An official dealer and service-partner of MWM status allows us to resolve all complex of the issues connected with sales and further technical maintenance of engines of this brand. All the technical personnel of the MKS Group of Companies underwent a certified training at the manufacturing plant in Germany. The MKS specialists can carry out commissioning of all levels of complexity. Besides, the status of an official dealer allowed MKS to significantly reduce the MWM equipment delivery terms and also to organize an expanded MWM spare parts warehouse based in the own workshop in Chelyabinsk and in other cities of presence.
Today MWM® gas engines are ones of the most reliable in the market of the distributed power generation. The decisions constructed on their base can be adapted to various needs of the consumer, and the wide range of original accessories and the MWM® spare parts in the MKS Group of Companies warehouse considerably accelerates the installations field service process.
Output range from 1,000 to 2,000 kW.
- Best electrical and thermal efficiency in its output class
- Low operating costs
- Miller valve control times increase genset efficiency
- Fast and reliable supply in the event of grid failures or in isolated operation
Output range from 3,000 to 4,500 kW.
- The series features superb reliability and low operating and maintenance costs
- High availability
- Low installation costs
- High fuel utilization and low operation costs thanks to optimized chamber spark plug
Output range from 400 kW to 1,000 kW.
- Optimum efficiency: electrical efficiency up to 43 percent
- Greatly reduced installation and operating costs
- Higher reliability and availability through improved robustness
- Low maintenance costs due to longer maintenance intervals
Output: 2,300 kW.
- Higher reliability and efficiency
- Lower maintenance costs due to longer service intervals
- New series with lower operating costs
- Very low oil consumption, high efficiency
Burners and boilers are the most important elements of a heat supply system of an enterprise. The MKS Group of Companies provides a complete service, from design to the boiler equipment service, and the work with various producers and models allows to approach engineering requirements and preferences of the customer with the highest flexibility.