Power Supply Contracts
One of the business opportunities of the MKS Group of Companies is implementation of power service contracts as the uniform complex integrator. This mechanism is the mutually advantageous instrument of cooperation of the Customer and the Contractor. The key moment is that all capital investments on construction of the power supplying "turnkey" object, all operating expenses on operation of this object during the term of the power service contract and also all operational risks, are born by the Contractor or the Partner Investor.
The power service contract is a highly profitable type of business with a projects' payback period of 3-4 years. At the moment the MKS Group of Companies has formed a pool of projects for power service contracts with a general installed capacity over 35 MW.
of 3-4 years
Power service contract – is the form if CHP implementation by the MKS Group of Companies own funds or at the Investor’s funds, with guaranteed profit for the Investor, and guaranteed economic effect for the power Consumer.
Profitability more than 200%
Financial investments of the consumer in the project 0 rub.
Cooperation of the parties
Implementation of power service contracts is a mutually advantageous instrument of cooperation of the Customer and the Contractor
The MKS Group of Companies:
- Carries out all the works on a turnkey basis
- Is the official MWM Service and Sales dealer
- Produces mobile block-modules for the power plants
- Provides remote monitoring and power plants control
- Guides the project though all the stages
- Handles all the issues with the authorities, supervisory structures, monopolies, etc.
- Finances the project and makes a profit
- Pays the rent and gains effect